Readme!

oprekin

Staff member
This site is specifically for windows modification posts intended only for advanced users. Here are some info that you need to know:

General info
  1. All Windows modification releases are available for Windows 7 and 10 64 bit versions only (Except for AIO) and only final version supported, not insider preview stage.
  2. Especially for Windows 10, the update build is preferred only for the LTSC version and the latest version of Windows 10 Pro.
  3. All windows modification releases have not been activated.
  4. All my windows modification for advanced user only, dont expect all feature are here or function will working as normal, you should know what “lite” mean.
  5. Windows update only available on LitePlus version (only update service kept in Lite version) and was disabled by default. This feature kept in LitePlus to make some feature or apps working properly like Microsoft Store, turn windows feature on or off, installing language pack, etc. Begin 1903 version, MS changed their update method, so if you install an update, all removed components will restored like regular ISO, that is the reason why in LitePlus, windows update services was disable by default.
  6. Fresh clean install supported only for all build release.
  7. One custom build request for one edition (SKU) of windows, language, build type and version, also applies for architects.
  8. Each custom build has a maximum of two revisions with the same build type based on your feedback, and you have one week to test it. If after one week I don't receive any feedback, I presume that the build is working fine with you.
  9. Post or thread with contain archive build status mean that old release/unmaintained.
  10. I use my free time for build a modification, so dont expect some bug fixed immediately. Hope you will enjoy my work!

Registration
  1. You must use valid email (avoid using email address with lot of dots or fake email, your account will auto banned) and only gmail is allowed.
  2. This site does not permit:
    • Signups from Proxies or VPNs, this includes Tor.
    • Temporary email addresses.
    • Multiple accounts.
  3. Registrations from some ISPs may be blocked due to a high incident of spam.
  4. If you have an existing account, do not create a new one. Account usernames and email address can be changed from account settings page.
  5. Account activation will send to your gmail to complete registration process.
  6. Accounts that do not confirm their email will be automatically deleted.
  7. Members who have less 10 trophy points will be automatically deleted (not effected for premium/premium plus membership), so if you have not any plan to upgrade your account, don't register, you can access free build without register.

Account upgrade
  1. After payment process done, i will invite your gmail account to oprekin private build page, sorry if i respond rather slowly due to time zone differences, I will invite you to oprekin private build page as soon as possible, so please be patient.
  2. Only gmail account invited can download all content at oprekin private build page (make sure you was login with your invited gmail to download oprekin build), you can check your invited gmail at Account details page. If you change your gmail account, please contact me to reinvited your new gmail account.
  3. Buyer is solely responsible, no any refund policy for all types of membership and by upgrades your account, you fully agree all oprekin forum rules.
  4. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can use your debit or credit card. Contact me via thread or contact us for more information.
  5. If you have any question about your account upgrade, please contact me at Private support and questions.

Back